You can tell the difference between a cherished and nourished product like Technorati’s blog search from an early version like Google ‘s by small things, such as: have they thought of a bookmarklet? I didn’t find any mention of it, but it’s only a matter of find-and-replace to adapt Technorati’s favelet*:
Update Aug 27th 2006: see here
- Right-click this link: Google Blog Search and choose “Bookmark This Link”
- Click the “Create in” dropdown and choose “Bookmarks Toolbar Folder”
- Right-click this link: Google Blog Search and choose “Add to Favorites”
- Click “Yes” if there is a “May not be safe” popup
- Choose “Links” in the “Create in” pane and click “OK”
Now you’re off keywordsearching (when a few keywords in your browser window are selected) and linksearching (for blog links pointing to your current location).